Women’s Ministry ~ Christ Centred, Spirit Empowered, Mission Focused
Thursday August 25th 7:30pm Workshop “Speaking Truth in Love” for Women leaders ~ new or experienced lay leaders or church staff are welcome. We will be looking at some principles from 2 Timothy to help us in teaching God’s truth and coming alongside believers to encourage them in their faith. Please let me know if you are interested in attending – it is free 🙂 There will be time for teaching, discussion, worksheets & reflection. If you would like to join us please contact Lorraine Fish at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will send you the details & zoom link.
The vision of ECD Women’s Ministries is to encourage women in their faith, empowered by the Holy Spirit to reach within their church & in their community & globally to make disciples of Jesus Christ. Colossians 3:12-17
This is effectively done by having multicultural & inter-generational fellowship & ministry that seeks to encourage & use the spiritual gifting of each woman to build up one another.
Consider ways to reach out to encourage & build up women by phone, email and in person. Let them know you will pray for them… We especially need to reach out to busy Moms, singles & widows ~ this isolation wearies the soul. 1 Thessalonians 5:11, Philippians 4:4-8
Our 2022 goals that we would like you to participate in are
1) Invite Women’s Ministry leaders to chat together via a zoom on-line meeting & prayer and meet with them individually on-line to learn about their ministry & discern ways to encourage them. I will email the leaders I have contact info and feel free to send me the names & emails of other women leaders.
2. Monthly emails to women in ministry with encouragement, resources or share ideas.
3. Invite women in the various geographical areas of the ECD to form networks to encourage, support & connect them to each other as they seek to fulfill the goals of relationship focused, Soul Care and community & global impact ministry.
Resources & speakers for leaders to use in their programs or to refer people to.
1) Focus on the Family ~ www.focusonthefamily.com = family, marriage, kids, resources for books, bible studies, counselling, etc.
2) Elizabeth Stanley ~ Christian Life Coach – attends Newmarket Alliance Church & gives zoom seminar for young women on purpose/identity; journaling; also a seminar on self care/balance for busy women ~ email: email@example.com
Director Women’s Ministry, ECD
Colossians 2:2 ~ Our goal is that they will be encouraged and knit together by strong ties of love. We want them to have full confidence because they have complete understanding of God’s plan, which is in Christ.