The Pacific District’s employee benefits plan offers a comprehensive benefits package through RWAM Insurance.
Extended Health & Dental
- Prescription Drugs
- Licensed Practitioner Services
- Vision Care
- Travel Assist-Emergency Medical
- Basic/Preventative/Major Restorative Dental coverage
- Basic Life
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Long Term Disability
- Dependent Life
You are eligible for benefits if you are:
- In permanent, full time employment working a minimum of 30 hours/week
- A resident of Canada
- Covered under the provincial health plan (MSP)
The waiting period for extended and insurance benefits is 90 days from the first day of permanent, full time employment.
Alliance Retiral Fund (ARF) Pension Plan*
- Employer/employee matched contributions (to a maximum allowable)
- Participation contributions commence upon permanent, full time employment; there is no waiting period
- More information on the ARF is available on cmacan.org
* Part time employees may qualify for pension enrollment after 2 years of employment.
For benefit forms, additional information or questions, email Nicki Lundrigan, District Benefits Assistant or call (604) 372-1922 x.110.