Coaching for church boards is provided by the Elder Support Team enabling all to align around being Christ-Centred, Spirit-Empowered and Mission-focused.
Isaiah 32:1-2 – “See, a king will reign in righteousness and rulers will rule with justice. Each one will be like a shelter from the wind and a refuge from the storm, like streams in the desert and the shadow of a great rock in a thirsty land.”
Currently the EST offers:
One-on-one coaching for pastors and board members
3 Streams of EST Training Courses
Customised Elders’ Board Retreats
1. One-on-One Coaching
Are you a pastor or board chair of an ECD church and want some one-on-one coaching about how to better align the Board, Pastor and Congregation together?
2. EST Training Courses
Onboarding Elders Course
1.Introduction to Eldership in a C&MA church Ready!
2. Leading the Deeper Life in your Church Ready!
3. The Alliance as a 5 “5” missions movement Ready!
4. Local Church Governance Ready!
Download 44 slides about Constituted Authority in the C&MA in Canada here!
5. Mission, Vision and Values Ready!
6. Prayer Life of an Elder Ready!
7. Finances for missional adventures in the Alliance Ready!
Churches in Transition Course^
1. Introduction to Transition in a C&MA church^
2. Discernment in the Local Church^
3. Roles and Job Descriptions in the local C&MA church^
4. The Search and Hiring Process^
5. Spiritual Warfare: A Call to Prayer^
Churches in Crisis Course^
1. Introduction to Crisis^
2. Communication Updated!
3. Spiritual Warfare: A Call to Prayer^
4. Setting your church free^
5. Discipline and Meditation Policies^
3. Customised Board Training Retreat
Our Elders’ Board coaches offer 1 day retreats focused on coaching for church boards and senior staff. We specialize in offering Grip-Birkman assessments to you as a team and Natural Church Development assessments to your church – if desired.
4. EST Modules organised by stream
DL #4 – Deeper Life Modules Full Length Interview Here
DL #4 – Spiritual Warfare in the Local Church Full Length Interview Here
DL #5 – Soul Care Full Length Interview Here
V#2- History of Alliance Missions Full Length Interview Here
V#3- New Venture Story – In2One Full Length Interview Here
V#4- Creating Access to Jesus Full Length Interview Here
V#5-Explanation of the New Venture Model Full Length Interview Here
CS#3 – Human Resources in a C&MA Church Full Length Interview Here
Who are our EST Coaches?
Rev. Jacob Birch – Director Church Support
Rev. Allan Langlois (Eastern Ontario)
Mr. Ian Knight (Ottawa)
To be announced (Atlantic Canada)